Good morning today I am sharing an older stamp from "Clearly Besotted Stamps" I think this one has been discontinued as I cannot find it in the shop.....
Using "Spectrum Aqua's" I scribbled 2 different colours on to a stamping block and added some water so it was drippy and I pressed it down on to my water colour card and rubbed it across with the block to create my background, I them stamped and heat embossed in white and coloured the flower, I used the matching die to cut it out and 3d'd it on to my card, I then stamped my greeting and added some small gems, really fast and simple, but really enjoyable, thank you for looking today big hugs love Pops x x x
Background: Kingfisher & Bud Green.
Flower: Gold & Sunflower.
Leaves: Bud Green.
I have had some question regarding the Spectrum Aqua's I am not an expert using them I just prefer them to any of water colour set I have ever had.
- I use these brushes "HERE"
- I use this water colour paper "HERE", I have not tried Crafter's Companion one as I don't have any so I just used what I had in.
- I print digis on my Epson printer using genuine ink and after a few mins it is ready to colour without running.
- No they are not refillable, but they are worth every penny, they are so easy to use.
- Yes you can colour backgrounds or make your own and images and straight on to stamps with them.
- How do I stop it going outside the lines, I use very little water in fact on images my brush is almost dry and I just play and if it goes over the lines wash it off with a clean brush and water.
- I will try to list the colours I use each time.