Good Morning today I am sharing a Tag Card with you all, using Bunches of Love by Lili of the Valley and is available to buy HERE...
I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, the papers are scrap bits of MME Blink of an eye and Everyday Flair, all the edges have been distressed with chalk ink, I have added some Fabric behind the image, I have used Kraft Card and stamped my Sentiment on to it, I have also added a Corner Stamp to the back piece, I have added a tiny bit of scrap ric a rac, some scrap Lace and a string of Pearls, I have added some Blooms and 10mm Open Roses, I have punched my own leaves and added lots of Stardust for extra sparkle and a Butterfly and Heart as always...
I have made the tag myself, these are perfect for using up scraps…
- Take a bit if card stock and cut to 15cm by 29.5cm.
- Fold in over at 13cm.
- Cut of the corners to create your tag.
- Decorate as you would like it to be.
- Cut a scallop and plain circle and glue together, then fold in half.
- Pop this over the top of your tag card and punch a hole through the centre.
- I have used wet glue and an eyelet.
- Using up scraps of ribbon and lace for the top.
I hope you will have a go at this, if you do pop back and let me see, thank you so very much for looking today and I shall be back at 5pm with my Saturated Canary Card, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x